Monday, February 9, 2009

February Is Here!!

Can you believe it is already February?? I can't. This past month just flew by. There is a new sketch up over at Pink Sketches. This month Pink Sketch has teamed up with Two Peas in a Bucket Calendar Girls. You can check out more info about the Two Peas Calendar Girls HERE

Here is my layout for Sketch #20. It is pretty much all American Crafts products.


And I ordered my sewing machine from Amazon!! It should be here today or tomorrow! I can't wait to get started on some great new projects!!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Hey Kelli!

How's things going? That's a really pretty layout! I love the mix of colours and papers used! Love your take!

Hope you have a great week ahead!

Matt said...

Hi Kelli - love the chihuahuas! I sent you an email about a Hoorray.com's new partner's program. You can email me for more info at matt.smolsky@hoorray.com. There's no cost, just a chance for you to sell some of your designs and make extra money. Thanks and I hope to hear from you. Matt