Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bugging Around

After a few hours sitting at my desk with some sculpey clay I came up with three new creations. Two bugs and one penguin. They are up in the etsy shop now. 
Also if you haven't checked out her site yet, check out Donna Downey's website (http://donnadowney.typepad.com) She is AMAZING! She's a scrapbooker/painter/mixed media artist. Not to mention super nice, I have emailed her a few times and she always writes back. Have a great day!

*update at 8:30 P.M. Bumble Bee Has Sold, only the lovebug left!*




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn! I am the one that suggested a BUMBLE BEE and I did not get to your shop fast enough to purshase it when you made it!
Any more being made??

Kelli said...

Sure I will make some more bees, send me an email with your info and I'll make one just for you!