Saturday, March 29, 2008

A new polymer clay sculpture



I was in a sculpey mood yesterday and decided to take out the clay and have some fun. After a few failed attempts I made some ladybugs to put me in the Spring mood. I also stumbled upon a great site, www.indiepublic.com it's a great place to get in touch with other artists, share photos, and find new etsy shops. So check it out if you haven't already.
I'm still waiting for that first etsy shop sale, I've been open for about 5 days and had about 50 views on each item so I think I'm off to a good start, I just have to get that one person who will make the sale. I am offering a free gift to the person who makes the first purchase in the pink chihuahua art etsy shop!!!!!!!

4 comments:

TotusMel said...

Adorable lady bug..I'm off to your shop now.

Kelli said...

Thanks so much for my first etsy sale!!!!!! Please continue to check back for new items daily!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute Lady Bug Kelli! I will watch for you to post another.
Any chance of a Bee or Caterpillar in the future?

Karin

Kelli said...

I will see what i come up with bees and caterpillars may be in the future!! :)