Friday, November 21, 2008

Back 2 Blogging

It's been a little while since I have blogged. I have been busy and working alot, and not had very much scrapbooking or crafting time. I have been trying to work on things for the upcoming craft show, but haven't accomplished much.
I did take some time to conquer 3 Martha Stewart recipes. I made chocolate glazed pumpkin cookies, cranberry scones, and vanilla vanilla cupcakes. They all actually turned out really really good. The cupcakes were hands down the BEST I have ever tasted. I only took pictures of the scones, but I plan on making some more of the cupcakes soon and will take some pictures. The scones are wrapped in food tissue paper from Martha Stewart's line at Michael's. And if your not a fan of fresh cranberries, I made one batch with about 3/4 cup of chocolate chips instead of cranberries. DELICIOUS!






4 comments:

Allie said...

Those scones look delish!! Love the cross too.

Anonymous said...

scones are YUM-MY! makes me want to go out and get some ingredients now. hehe.

-sarah

muirwoodsue said...

I love scones! Can you share the recipe or tell me where I can get it? Nothing like a fresh scone with a hot cup of coffee! YUM.They look delicious.

Lauren said...

i bet i would love them with rubarb... mmmm....