Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays!

The holiday season has officially begun!! I haven't had much time for scrapping since I have been working a lot on getting things ready for my holiday arts and craft show that is this weekend. This will be my first craft show with my polymer creations, I hope people like them. Here are a few things I have gotten done over the past week.




There is also a new sketch up over at Pink Sketches. Here is the layout I created using Basic Grey's Wassill line.









5 comments:

Lauren said...

your figurines are adorable... i am all about those teddy bears!

Casii said...

Great layout! I really like the little snowmen figurines. Super darling!

Heather Bares said...

great layout and I love the little snowmen!

KarenSue said...

very cute!!

Sophia said...

Hey Kelli!

Am loving your little polymer creations! They are really cute!

Lovely layout for the sketch too!