Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Glitter Fun

I've been working crazy hours lately, and finally got some time to do a little crafting yesterday. I am working on some glitter art for my Etsy shop. I started a ladybug yesterday, it's not done yet but I'm loving the look so far. Hopefully I will have them done before the weekend. I am also in the process of taking pictures of all the scrapbook layouts I have finished over the past couple of weeks. There are tons and I can't wait to share them with everyone.
Only 3 more days til I get to go out of town!! Woohoo! I really could use a vacation. And a vacation filled with fun, shopping, and crafting is the best time! I can't wait to see all the things people have created at The Original Creative Festival. Plus we are going to Newport on the Levee which looks like it is going to be a great time!! Have a great day!




No comments: