Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scrapbook Page Maps By Becky Fleck


If you are new to scrapbooking, or an old pro looking for some new ideas Scrapbook Page Maps by Becky Fleck is for you. This book has tons of great sketch ideas to use for any size, or any page layout. Becky not only shows you where to put the pictures, but she also gives you ideas for placement of your embellishments. The book also comes with a handy section in the back where you can punch out flash card like sketches, and box, so you can easily take them to a crop. My only complaint about the book is it isn't organized like Becky Higgins. Becky's books are organized so that the sketches with the same amount of pictures are grouped together. But other than that the book is fantastic and a must have!!! You can get it for 16.49 on Amazon.com. If your not sure about the book but want to look at some of her great sketches you can download and print hundreds of them HERE.


In other news.....I got a Flip camera at work for like $20 bucks. I really had no reason to buy it, but I figured hey something that is regular $129.99 for $20 must be a deal. It's super easy to use. Hit record to record and hit it again to stop it. Plug it into your usb port on you computer and VOILA!!! Instant video. So maybe I will try some video blogs like Donna Downey and show how I make some of my stuff! Have a wonderful Tuesday, it's off to work for me!

1 comment:

MangoMama said...

Hey, that flip camera is pretty cool! And what a deal!

I need to get that Page Maps book. I like to visit Becky Fleck's website often, so the book has got to be fantastic! :o)