Friday, June 13, 2008

Gloomy Day

It's a gloomy, rainy day here in Michigan. I'm in the process of working on those new dragonflies/butterflies for the Pink Chihuahua Art Etsy Shop. They should be done by Monday. This is my first time working with liquid polymer clay, so it's taking a couple of trial and errors. In the mean time I thought I would do a post on some of my favorite scrapbook products that I think I are must haves!!! So here are three of my favorites!

Vario Herma Adhesive: this product is great for your heavier things, like matted photos. It's super easy to use and you get a lot on a roll. (Dispenser 12.99, Refill 7.99)












Kokuyo Dot 'n' Roller: Best Adhesive EVER!! So simple to use and really sticks! This adhesive is small clear dots great on photos, or even better on small embellishments. (Dispenser 5.99, Refill 4.49)












Versa Magic Dew Drop Chalk: These come in a ton of different colors, and can really add a great effect to the edges of your scrapbook pages. (Single Dew Drop 2.29, Set of 4 9.99)

No comments: