Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been so incredibly busy lately. Doing what? I really have no idea. lol. I've been working, working, sleeping, dealing with allergies, and fitting a little bit of scrapping book in. I actually for the first time scrapped at home! I know that sounds really strange, but I never ever scrap at home. This week I actually took some time sat down and completed one layout and started a little homemade mini chipboard album.
I got the idea for the chipboard album from my LSS when they had a free make and take for their customer appreciation sale. Here's what I made at The Scrapbook Tree


and here is my own little mini album that I started


It's something that is really simple, easy and quick. I still have to add pictures, embellishments and finish it up, but I think it is a great start.

I'm headed off to a 8 hour crop tomorrow night so I hope to get a ton of stuff done. I really want to get some layouts done to submit for publishing. I still have a million chicago pics to scrap and a ton of other great moments as well. Have a great Thursday!





7 comments:

jillconyers said...

Cute mini! Enjoy the crop :)

Sandra Collins said...

love both the make and take and the mini album!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Cute minis! :)

Lily said...

love the pink and brown on the 2nd one. fun projects

Anonymous said...

oh, a crop! that sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! take pics!

-sarah

Anonymous said...

I love the way you always use the best colors!

Sophia said...

Love all the pink and browns on your own mini album Kelli!!

can't wait to see you fill them up with lotsa pics and goodies!