Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pink Sketch #4

Today is the launch of Pink Sketch #4. It's a 2 pager, which I know a lot of people were looking forward too. If you haven't checked it out yet make sure you head over to Pink Sketches and join in all the fun.
Yesterday was also customer appreciation day at my local scrapbook store. They were offering 20% off everything, free make and takes and prizes. Boy did I go nuts. As soon as I walked in the door they had ALL of the new the My Mind's Eye Collection. Embellishments, Paper, Kits. It was AMAZING. I got all of the Christmas line I wanted and a ton of extra stuff. Plus they had an adorable mini book make and take. I will post in the next few days.

So here is Pink Sketch #4 








6 comments:

Mandy: Less is Bore! said...

The sketches on here are so fun, fresh and funky! And I looooove all the little owls :)

Cricket said...

cute! love the little owly guy!!

smiles,

Krissynae said...

Very cute layout. Love the owl. He is exremely cute

Lily said...

fin sketch. glad you got some goodies. I need to gt my hands on some of that new MME

Tina said...

love love what u did w/ that

Christy said...

This turned out so super cute!!!