Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Holiday Weekend

The holiday weekend is over, and it was back to work yesterday. YUCK. I didn't do much over the weekend. I worked on Saturday and Sunday then had Monday off. I took a trip to Michael's and went out to lunch with my Aunt and super adorable cousin. Michael's had 4 for $1.00 paper and from what it looked like in the paper I thought It was going to be all new. Well I got there and it was all the same old junk! I got a few American Crafts papers and that was about it. I did take some adorable pics of my cousin. I can't wait to scrap them. Especially this one.

How cute is that? lol.

Also a big thanks to everyone who has given me The I love your blog award. I promise I will take the time in the next few days to post it and nominate my own 7 blogs.

Well that's all for today. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done in the next few days, but we will see what happens. On Saturday I am going to my local scrapbook store where they are having a customer appreciation day. 20% off your entire purchase, free make and takes, and a ton of giveaways. Hopefully I win something. I am also still on the hunt for the new My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon, hopefully I can get my hands on it by the weekend!
















2 comments:

Noelia said...

What a cute little baby!! I'm also looking forward to getting some October Afternoon papers.

Anonymous said...

definitely an adorable pic!! :) i plan on heading out to the local sb store this week too.