Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pink Sketches #3

I have been a super bad blogger the last week. I just literally have no time to do anything. I've been working way to much and scrapping way to little. So expect a lot of fun treats in the next few days.
Pink Sketch #3 is up at Pink Sketches. I absolutely love this sketch. Die cut paper is all the rage these days, and I really wanted to incorporate into the sketch. I think it turned out great. Make sure to go to Pink Sketches and participate with Sketch #3.



Title: Pink Pooch
Supplies: All Patterned Paper is Pink Paislee Pop Fashion Line; Cardstock: Bazzill and Core Color; Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers: Vera Vinyl in Taffy, Sprinkles in Black; Queen & Co. brads; American Crafts My House Paper Everyday Flowers









4 comments:

Sophia said...

Love your LO! It's so sweet and cute! Lovely pooch you'e got!

Anonymous said...

such a cute LO. you rocked this sketch kelli! :)

Noelia said...

What a super cute page and pooch!

Anonymous said...

Let's see some Pretty Paris!