Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scrapbook Wish List

Here it is again another one of my scrapbook wish lists. It really is never ending!! lol. What's on your scrapbook wish list?




October Afternoon Good Cheer Collection - It's kind of vintage/shabby chic Christmas, and completely adorable! I also love their other lines that are coming out soon!













My Mind's Eye Be Merry Collection - When I get my hands on this one, I am getting every single sheet! This is beyond adorable. It combines two of my fa
vorite things, Pink and Christmas.











Studio Calico - I've never tried a kit club yet, but I'm seriously thinking about trying it out. The September Kit preview of Studio Calico looks amazing, and I think it would be a super easy way to shop fo
r new scrapbook supplies. Everything matches and I'm not hunting around for things that coordinate.



If anyone knows when the new October Afternoon and MME collections are shipping please let me know. And also let me know if you are a member of a kit club? How do you like it? Any recommendations? 




6 comments:

Noelia said...

Great wish list. I'd like some OA goodies and some MM stuff too. Studio Calico is one of the only kits that I've come close to subscribing but haven't yet.

Lily said...

cute stuff. TFS

Sophia said...

Cute wishlist Kelli!

Btw, I've tagged you in my scrapblog. Do see what it is yah? ;)

Cheers!
Sophia

Anonymous said...

hey kelli! before i moved, the local sb store out there had the new October Afternoon line out. i have a couple of papers. they're fun designs!! so i believe they are already out. just ask the ppl at your local store, and they should be able to tell you when they're getting them in! good luck finding them!!

Anonymous said...

okie i know you were already tagged, but i "re-tagged" you and so did deb. haha.

-sarah

Penny Smith said...

I get Studio Calico kits... the only one that I do get. I love them. I really love when they have exclusive stamps.
I think Scarlet Lime has exclusice stamps each time... theirs always look yummy too, but alas I can only have one at a time! :)

I just got some of the MME Be Merry in my NYOBC-Pine Cone Press kit. VERY easy to work with in those pretty light shades! And the snowmen-too cute! And I HAD to cut and pop dot some for sure! :)