Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scrapping Shopping Spree

I have bought waaayyyy to many scrapbooking supplies over the past week. lol. I just could not resist all the new paper lines that are coming out.
On Monday I went to Archiver's and got a ton of the Moda Bella line from American Crafts. I also got some embellishments and some Thickers to match.
Then yesterday I went to Paper Tales and got the new owl Maya Road chipboard, and a few papers from the new Basic Grey Ambrosia line. The colors on this line are amazing. Great for fall, and nothing like I have used before. 
So after Paper Tales I headed to The Scrapbook Zone. They were having a HUUUGE Freaky Friday sale. All pattern paper was 20 % off and cardstock was 4 for $1.00 plus a ton of other great goodies. So I stocked up on some more new lines that I have been wanting. I got a ton of Basic Grey Eva. And I got all of Pink Paislee's Pop Fashion collection that I have really been wanting. I also got some extra of Pink Paislee's Vintage Moon and a few other misc. papers and embellishments.
So now I REALLY need to start croppin with all of this. lol. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and make sure to check out Pink Sketches tomorrow for the reveal of Sketch #2. The DT did an amazing job!!!!

9 comments:

Britta Swiderski said...

That's a lot of paper! I'm quite partial to the Moda Bella line myself- it's quite hard to resist. Enjoy all your new supplies! I'm looking forward to seeing what the DT comes up with for tomorrow.

Danielle said...

I am glad that I am not the only one. I way over did it this week, but I really needed it all, didn't I? LOL!!!

KarenSue said...

oooh, I've been on a spree also.
Eva was also on my list.

Anonymous said...

Okay see now you got me wanting to go shopping and I just spent over $200 online on scrap goodies LOLOL

Anonymous said...

papers can be such an addiction! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

- Marjorie

Colleen said...

Wow! So much fabulous stuff! We're a little slower at getting some of it up here in Canada! Have fun playing with all that!

Lily said...

color me jealous

Unknown said...

Sound like you had fun! I can't wait until I get my hands on some of the new Ambrosia papers!

Deb said...

Ahhhh nothing like a good shopping spree! It made me smile just reading about all of your goodies! Can't wait to see what you create with everything!