Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Vacation

Today is the last day to apply for the Pink Sketches Design Team. You have until 10 p.m. EST tonight to email me your application. After 10 p.m. I will begin the very tough process of choosing the team. There are almost 80 applications as of right now. I should have a decision by Friday at 8:00 A.M. EST. So make sure you check out Pink Sketches for the BIG announcement!

My vacation from work has officially begun. 10 days of pure joy. Yesterday I spent time with my family. I went to visit my baby cousin and also my aunt and other cousins. We had a great time at the park (the same one I played at as a kid). Nothing brightens a day like this little guy. Here's us on the swings. I took 60 pictures today, I can't wait to get them printed and start scrapping!


I also want to congratulate my Aunt Karin on the opening of her Etsy shop Wild Woman Art
she's just getting it started, but if you get a chance check it out. She has handmade chakra bracelets and art dolls!

4 comments:

mborrero said...

chakra brackets cool. thanks for sharing. happy vacationing.
melina

Kate said...

OOo thanks for the reminder! Gotta send in my app!

Linda said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Jacqueline said...

Have great vacations and thanks for sharing.
Gonna look for the chakra bracelets!!

jacqueline