Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Discovered

Today I thought I would do a new post of things/websites/ideas that I have discovered and thought I would share with all of you. Enjoy!

Strut Your Stuff @ SISTV - I could look at all the layouts for hours.

Kelly Goree's Blog - Her layouts stun me!

Starbuck's Caramel Frappuccino - I am craving one every 5 seconds!

Suzy Plantamura - I enjoy her style.

Blokus - In the middle of the night, when I'm bored and can't sleep, I play this odd bud addicting game.

Chicago - I'm ready to go back now.

Canon Rebel - One day I will own this camera!

Pub Calls - I am determined to get published in a magazine.

So those are my discoveries of the moment. What are yours?

5 comments:

Celeste said...

oh i'll have to check these out!

denine zielinski said...

Thanks for the links. It's always fun to discover new stuff!

Pamela said...

Great links! I always love checking out new blogs and sites. :)

Anonymous said...

No discoveries for me, but I'll definitely go check out yours.
And you know.. one day too I hoep to have the canon rebel :)

- Marjorie
aka HarajukuChic @SIS

Deb said...

Fab links! Love finding new blogs and sites to check out!