Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Home!!!

I'm back!!!! The trip was absolutely wonderful. This was my first time in Chicago, and it was AMAZING! I had know idea how beautiful it was there. There is so much to see and do. I did make it over to Windy City Scrapbooking. It was a great store with super nice employees. I stayed there for about an hour and just walked around and around. lol. I didn't spend too much, but I did get some great patterned paper.
I have about 200 emails to go through and a ton of things to do for Pink Sketches so I'm going to keep this one short and blog more about the trip later. I'll leave you with a few pictures. Tons more are coming I took 250 of them!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun in my hometown! :) the pics are beautiful, and can't wait to see more! -sarah.