Monday, August 4, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things...

I decided I would make todays post a scrapbook wish list of sorts. Things I'm eyeing and would just love to get my hands on. What about you??? What's on top of your wish list?






Prima Marketing - The colors are absolutely fabulous. I could see using it on many layouts.














2. Fiskars Threading Water Punch - The possibilities are endless with this one. Make your own diecut paper, borders, oh the fun I could have!













3. Spellbound Collection by Making Memories - I'm not sure why, but this new Halloween line really catches my eye, I think It's because it's not your typical witch or skeleton paper, it has a great pattern to it. And the embellishments look gorgeous! 

11 comments:

Charleen said...

I like the Spellbound collection also. It's diff. :)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I just discovered your etsy shop and I LOVE it! Wow - such cute stuff! I put you in my faves!

xo
Michelle aka ravenea at sistv

Just Sew Sue said...

I want one of those punches too and they are very hard to get in Europe. Fortunately someone on 2peas had one for sale and she found another for my sister.

Tricia Wilson said...

I have the punch and it is great! I think I bought mine on Ebay because it was so dang hard to find in the stores. That is a great list.

Heather said...

Great list. I love the MM paper too!

mborrero said...

love the friskars punch

living creating & appreciating
my blog

Danielle said...

I am using that Fiskars punch like crazy lately. I think it is on almost everything I have been doing.

I have left a little surprise for you on my blog if you would like to take a peek.

Lily said...

Thanks for sharing. I need to start working on my bday wish list for hubby

Lori said...

Love the list and I LOVE the Spellbound Collection!!

Rosalynn said...

Hi..thats a good idea to make a wishlist..I like the spellbound collection you posted..pretty cool..:)

This is me: Sweet Pete said...

ohh a wishlist for others to see. I like it. And I can't agree more about the new Spellbound Collection, it's yummy. The one I like too is the Theresa Collins, that's fun, fun!

Hey, I left you something on my blog, go check it out!