Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Off.....

I'm heading to Chicago at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning blog buddies. I can't wait to take lots of pictures and scrap them all. I will not be taking my laptop with me, so I will have no access to email or the blog. I did however find a very cool way that I will be able to communicate to you all. It's called Twitter. It allows me to text message a short comment and then will post it on the blog. Well at least that is what it is suppose to do, lol, we will have to wait and see if it really works. So I will post the little twitter box on here.
I also have a few posts that should post automatically while I am gone. I have been having some slow internet connection today though, so I hope it will get fixed before I leave so I can post everything for you guys.
I will see you back here on Wednesday evening!

*update* the twitter box is working. It's to the left <----- It will tell you the time I posted and my message!!! Neato huh? 

No comments: