Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pink Sketches

Today is the long awaited launch of Pink Sketches!!! I am so excited I started this website. We have already gotten over 2000 hits and the site is just now officially launching.
I think this is going to be an amazing opportunity to meet other scrapbook artists, and share my work with others. Please go check it out and participate it's going to be a ton of fun and you could even get a special gift by participating. Head over to Pink Sketches for more info.

Here is the layout I did for Sketch #1


Supplies: October Afternoon PP, Bazzill Cardstock, Maya Road Chipboard, American Crafts Thickers, American Crafts Ribbon

I'm headed off to the Scrapbook Tree tomorrow to hopefully get a ton of stuff done. For some reason when I get there I always seem to spend more time shopping than I do scrapbooking, lol. 
So expect a ton of new layouts, including my long awaited Chicago mini book!! Have a great day!


6 comments:

Cora said...

This layout is adorable. What a cute baby and I love the owl in the tree.

Unknown said...

so nice of you to come by my blog.. i really appreciate it.. going to try and do this sketch.. i really like the style and concept of the sketches.. can't wait to get started.. thanks for the comment on my layouts too..

Unknown said...

oh, fun! I'm going to go check out pink sketches now...

Lily said...

Nic sketch and layout. I am going to check it out tomorrow when I have more time.

Sarah Coggins said...

Great sketch & layout! Love those papers and the little owl. tfs! :)

Creative Junkie said...

I just bookmarked your sketch site! And I love your take on the 1st sketch - it's adorable!