Friday, August 15, 2008

Swing, Swing, Swing

There are only 2 more days until the launch of Pink Sketches, I can not believe it. I have a million and one things to do but I think I am almost ready. I've been emailing a ton of manufacturers trying to get some sponsors and also have been trying to think of some good prizes for everyone that participates.
I still haven't started to scrap my chicago pages yet, hopefully some time this weekend or next week if I get a chance. I have my mini book pretty much laid out I just have to add the pictures and then embellishment. Unfortunently I have to go back to work on Saturday, my lovely 10 days of vacation is going to be over. Darn. It was so nice too. 
So here is a layout I finished before vacation. It's of my cousin and his trip we took to the park.
Products Used: 
Patterned Paper -  All by Cosmo Cricut: Cosmo Cogs, Links, Bandwith, and Mr. Roboto
Wild Asparagus Journaling Tag
Scenic Route Chipboard Frame
Tim Holtz Grungeboard Arrows
Tim Holtz Adage Ticket
The Title "Swing" is done from a chipboard pack from Joann's I am not sure of the manufacturer




5 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't wait for the websites grand opening. I love using sketches and I can't seem to ever have enough. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

cute layout kelli, and i love all the papers that you used!

Linda Beeson said...

Cute layout! LOVE pics of a little guy in a swing!

Unknown said...

CUTE page! I love how you looped the S through the frame--nice touch :)

Stacey Michaud said...

So cute! I too love how you looped the S! Good luck with your new sketch site!