Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2 more days....

There are only two more days to enter your application for Pink Sketches. I can not believe all of the entries that I have gotten so far. This is going to be a really hard decision. I have a feeling that the design team is going to be more than 5 members. 

Yesterday I posted my scrapbooking top 3  wishlist. Today I'm going to post my top 3 favorite scrapbook websites. These are sites I visit everyday and could not live without. Make sure you check them out.

Two Peas - My favorite website by far! Nothing beats it. A message board, shopping and an AMAZING gallery. I'm sure everyone knows about it, but this just isn't my favs without Two Peas.

Scrap In Style TV - I'm fairly new to this site, but glad I found it. The message board is full of great people and there's ton of other great things on the site!

Pub Calls - If your looking to get published, this is the site to go to. Every other day they list website/magazines that are looking to publish your work.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Today is my last day of work, and then I start my 10 day vacation!!!!! YEAH!

3 comments:

mborrero said...

I know I am excited to see who you pick!


living creating & appreciating
my blog

Lori said...

Have a GREAT vacation!!!

Marcie said...

Can't wait to see who the dt is!