Friday, August 8, 2008

Drumroll Please.....

The announcement has been made, I have chosen the Pink Sketches design team! Head over to Pink Sketches and congratulate the talented team. Congratulations girls, I can't wait to start creating with you.


In other news, I got an email last night from Two Peas that Pink Paislee's Vintage Moon Collection was in stock, so or course I had to run over and pick it up before it sells out. I got 6 sheets of the patterned paper that has the little owl on it. It is truly irresistible. Isn't it darling? You can pick it up at Two Peas.

Only 2 days til I leave for Chicago, check back on the blog tomorrow so you can find out a cool way you will be able to share my chicago experience with me while I am gone.

2 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Wow - great blog! You do beautiful work. I'm from Michigan and love the Scrapbook Tree, but I am closer to the Zone (which is great too)
Love the name of your blog.
Sue from 2 peas

Krissynae said...

Congrats on being chosen for the design team. Way to go. I agree very cute paper