Monday, April 28, 2008

Down On The Farm

I made two new clay sculptures. A chick and a pig. When I sat down to actually make something my mind was just not being creative. I couldn't think of anything to make. I guess my mind has been so much on scrapbooking I lost my creative clay thinking. So if anyone has any ideas on new things to make with clay let me know! 
Only 11 days until The Great Lakes Mega Meet!!! Unfortunently Carol Duvall will not be there because she is having surgery on her leg. But I am sure there will be a ton of great scrapbooking supplies there, so I can't wait to spend some money! lol!
Have a great Monday! The chick and pig will be in the etsy shop in a few minutes!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little duck would be so cute for table decorations or place settings for a baby shower!!!
Even on a shower gift!

My shower is over but I will keep these in mind for my friend's

Debra said...

I love the little pig....