Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Weekend Is Over.....

It's back to work tomorrow. YUCK! But I had a fun weekend of crafting. I got a few projects done and most of them are in the Pink Chihuahua Art Etsy Shop make sure to check them out and see if there is anything you like! I plan on making some more bugs and things tonight and posting them tomorrow. I made this adorable dog too, and right now he's just too cute, so I'm going to keep him for myself for a little while. 





I also made a trip to Joann's today and got 60 sheets of scrapbook paper for around $10.00. I believe this sale is going on until May 3rd so there is plenty of time for us paper-a-holics to stock up. They don't have the widest selection like a regular scrapbooking store, but they have the basics, and some cute ones. Michael's doesn't have an ad paper out this week, so nothing to exciting going on there. 
I'm hoping to maybe make it to a crop night or something in the next week so I get some ideas before I go to Great Lakes Mega Meet
And if any scrapbookers are bored check out Two Peas In A Bucket.com I stumbled on the site a few days ago. They have everything from supplies to forums where you can chat with other croppers. 
Have a great night, and don't forget NEW Desperate Housewives tonight!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Hi! Saw you in the Etsy forums & thought I'd check out your blog. Love the little pooch figure, SO CUTE!

Wildwood Girls said...

Awww...he's too cute! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

This puppy is so cute!!