Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My First Crop

I went to my first crop today at The Scrapbook Tree and Stamp Garden. I was GREAT!!! They had a ton of great die cuts, plus the store is amazing to shop at. Probably the best scrapbook store I have been to so far. I can't wait to go back. 
I also listed a new dog in the Pink Chihuahua Art Etsy Shop. He's really adorable so make sure to check it out. 
Also got an adorable dress form from Marshall's today. 
It's getting late so I better go. Here are a few pictures from the day.

EDIT for some reason the pictures on not working on this post. You can see them on my FLICKR page just click HERE


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there!

I just wanted you to know that I added a link from my blog to yours. I found you in a link exchange in the Etsy forums! :) Please do the same when you get a chance! & happy blogging!

Always,
Amy