Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Polymer Clay Figures

I worked on some new clay figures last night, I finished 3. A dog, bird, and an owl. The owl and the dog are already up on etsy. The bird was just a test, I will probably make some more and put them on etsy soon. 
I will attending my first scrapbook class on Monday. It's a sketch class at The Scrapbook Tree and Stamp Garden. It's a beginner class. You bring 6 -8 photos, the instructor helps you sketch a layout, ands shows you what would make your photos pop. Once you take the class then you can join the sketch club that meets once a month. They have one sketch a month and then everyone does a variation of that sketch. It should be a lot of fun. Now I just have to decide what kind of photos I want to use. 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Here's a picture of the new clay items. Make sure you check them out on etsy.



No comments: