Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Scrapbooking Must Haves

Christmas is literally around the corner. I know it's hard to believe! This is my first Christmas as a scrapbooker and I am literally dying looking at these amazing Christmas lines that are coming out. I can not wait to get all of them!

I just heard that my LSS got the new Basic Grey Wassail line in. This line is not your typical red and green Christmas tree and presents line. It has a more of a vintage theme to it, and I am absolutely in love with it. You can get it at Two Peas.

Another amazing line is by October Afternoon. They are probably my favorite manufacturer. All of their stuff is amazing! I think I may just freak out when I get my hands on their Good Cheer Line! It is my absolute favorite line of this season. I'm a sucker for pink and teal. And this line has it all. Another kind of vintage theme this line is darling. You can check out October Afternoons entire catalog here. If anyone knows when and where I can get my hands on this please let me know!!!

I also went scrapbooking the other day and got 2 layouts done. One is for Pink Sketches next week and the other I will post later in the week. I just have to take the time and take some pictures of both of them.

Have a great day! Hope you enjoyed my ramblings! What are your Christmas scrapbook must haves?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think all the holiday lines coming out nowadays are my christmas must-haves, hehe!! i totally went sb shopping crazy this past week, and i can't wait to use it on this upcoming sketch. :) can't to see what you came up with!