Sunday, October 12, 2008

This Sunday....

I am off to go to work for the day. If you haven't been over to Pink Sketches make sure you check it out. A great new sketch and the guest designer winners have been announced. Here is my layout for Sketch #9


I also took the time the other day to start decorating the dress forms I got at a local scrapbook store a few months ago. I am using acrylic medium and 2 inch paper strips. I am loving how it is coming out so far. I just can't decide how I want to do the skirt yet. Don't mind my messy desk.








4 comments:

renee said...

Nice layout and dress form.

Anonymous said...

This is totally cute! Now I'm off to check out the pink sketches link!

Staci said...

Wow! Totally creative! Love the dressform and the LO!

Krissynae said...

Very cute layout. Love the papers.