Friday, October 24, 2008

T.G.I.F.

The week is finally coming to an end. Whew. And I actually have the ENTIRE weekend off of work. I am so excited. Hopefully I can get some scrapping done and need to start making things for my craft show in December. I have some great ideas for some clay trees, and a ton of other cute Christmas stuff I just have to take the time to sit down and try to make some stuff.

Have you all signed up for Jessica Sprague's free class?? I did. I just have to get my supplies for the class. It is only a few things. I'm excited to see what we will create. I am always up for a challenge and some great inspiration.


Have you seen these adorable owl stamps by Kelly Panacci??? Oh my gosh could they be any more adorable? I think these would be great for making cards or on an adorable layout. I don't know what my obsession is with owls. But it seems like I want everyone that I lay my eyes on. You can get them over at Two Peas.


Have a wonderful Friday. Hopefully I will have some updates over the weekend with some new creations!

4 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

I signed up for Jessica's class. I LOVE her classes too. Those owl stamps are just adorable. Thanks for sharing them.

Sandra Collins said...

I signes up for that class too - can't wait for it to start

Purple Princess said...

Super cute stamps!!

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing I love her stuff.