Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pink Sketch #10

Another new sketch over at Pink Sketches. I really took a very simple approach to this one and had a lot of fun! It's also our first week with a guest designer!



I have not had much time to blog or scrap in the past few days because my work schedule got all crazy, but things are back to normal now I am heading to scrap at my LSS tomorrow! I hope to get a lot done. I need to take the time to go through my stash tonight and get organized. I always get there and have no idea what I am going to do and then end up buying a ton of stuff I really don't need. So I am going to try and get my ideas together tonight. 

Also don't forget tonight at midnight EST is the start for registration for Jessica Sprague's Stories In Hand Class. Don't miss out it's FREE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pp in this LO, kelli!!! i might have to get some of that now!

-sarah

Anonymous said...

Thing you don't need?? You need it all!!!

Sophia said...

Loving your layouts as always! Not to mention your Sketches! The papers that you used this round are simply lovely!!!

*hugs*
Sophia