Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flickr

it's an obsession. Flickr that is. If enyou don't have one get one. I can sit on there for hours. Too many hours. Looking through all the photos. Photography fascinates me. Getting to see so many things from so many perspectives. It is stunning. The best part of Flickr are the differt groups. There are thousands of them. So many different subjects. You can find a group for just about anything you could ever imagine. Each group has their own topic and then everyone uploads their pictures relating to that subject to share with everyone.
A few of my favorite groups are
  • Canon Powershot A560 - this is the camera I have. It's fun to see all the different pictures people have taken with the same camera as me. Just do a search for your camera. I'm sure there is a group for it!
  • Craft Rooms - Oh my this groups is amazing! Seeing all the different craft rooms/art sudios! It makes me very jealous!
  • Scrapbook - Share all of your scrapbook creations!
  • My Chihuahua Is Cuter Than Your Chihuahua - So much cuteness here!
  • Document A Week in The Life - This is Ali Edwards group following her series A Week In the Life. Check out her blog, it is an amazing project. I am thinking of starting one.
  • Chicago - Since going there I have become slightly obsessed. 
I am in the process of redoing my flickr page with just photography. Check it out and add me to your flickr friends. I would love to see your flickr pages! Leave them in the comment section! 

2 comments:

Lily said...

no, don't make me check it out...i have way too many obsessions as it is

Anonymous said...

yea, i have the same obsession as you. pictures on flickr are amazing!! :)