Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fresh Start

I took some time and cleaned up the blog. Nothing drastic, Im still working on it. I took a lot of stuff off moved some things around and made a new header. I'm not sure how long it will last I liked it a lot better when I was making it, now I'm not sure. Anyway I'm starting fresh with new layouts, pictures, everything. I'll add things more throughout the week, I just don't want it to be too crowded.

Now in Scrappy news..........

I never posted my layout for Pink Sketch #7. So if you haven't seen it get over to Pink Sketches and check it out. Tomorrow will launch another sketch!

I have quite a few new layouts to post, I just have to take some pictures of them when the sun is out today. Hopefully. 

So since I didn't take any new pictures of the new layouts I decided to give the whole digital scrapbook thing a try again. I actually really like how it turned out. I used a Harvest Spice digital kit from ShabbyPrincess.com. They have some great free digital kits to download. If you haven't visited them yet make sure to check it out. So here is the layout I created using Photoshop Elements for Mac and the ShabbyPrincess Kit.


Just something quick and fun. I enjoyed making it. Something out of the box that I haven't done in awhile and it's always good to have a challenge. Hope everyone has a great Saturday, I have to work unfortunently. See ya tomorrow with some new layouts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice relaunch!! and great job with the digital LO... i wish i knew how to work that!

-sarah

jillconyers said...

great lo! love the fall colors.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!

Sophia said...

This is awesome Kelli! Lve the header! Great job on the digi scrapping! I for one, can't do that! I'm just a paper and glue person =P Can't wait to see your LOs!!