Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Countdown!

It's a countdown to the Great Lakes Mega Meet! 4 days to go!! I have done absolutely no crafting at all this week. So I have nothing to share. I'm hoping to get something accomplished today since I get off at 5. I'm planning on doing a small line of Sweet Treats polymer clay, with cupcakes, candy, and cookies. Right now it's just an idea I haven't actually tried to sculpt it, so we'll see what happens. I have it pictured in my mind, but that doesn't mean it's going to turn out that way.
I also chose the 2 winners for the Etsy Shop blog feature. So check your Etsy mail and see if you were chosen, and email me back with your info. The blog features will be this weekends blogs. For those of you who I didn't choose I will still post links to your shops in upcoming posts.
Have a great Tuesday! Oh and I almost forgot....Pink Chihuahua Art is almost at 1,000 page views, and only 9 hearts away from being 50 peoples favorite Etsy shop! Thanks everyone!
So I will leave you with a picture of the lady bug pair that are still available in the Etsy Shop




No comments: