Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Officially An Obsession



Did everyone have a wonderful weekend? I did, nice, quiet time at home off from work. Quite the mini vacation. Hope everyone enjoyed the etsy shop feature weekend! I think it turned out well, so I will be doing it again soon. We also hit the 1,000 + site views over the weekend! Amazing! I really would of never thought things would be going this well.
So...now to the real important stuff........The Mega Meet was AMAZING!!! So much stuff to look at and so many people!!!! There were tons and tons of scrapbooking products, from paper and embellishments to kits and storage. It really was AMAZING!! After it was over I thought long and hard about what could of made it better. The only thing I could think of was I wish they would of had more paper instead of embellishments and things. But then I remembered, I left with 250 sheets of paper. YES PEOPLE I BOUGHT 250 SHEETS OF SCRAPBOOK PAPER!!! It really is kind of sick, but I just couldn't help myself. Now the 250 sheets does include stops at the mega meet, archiver's and a store called The Scrapbook Zone. Now I know 250 sheets of paper sounds ridiculous, but I also bought a ton of other stuff, you can see my stash below. I bought some storage containers, folders, embellishments, stickers, boardbooks, a magazine and more. And all I spent was $100! That's it. I got such great deals I couldn't believe it! I wish Mega Meet was every weekend!
So now I am off to The Scrapbook Tree to put my new supplies to good use, and hopefully get some wonderful pages done. Talk to you all tomorrow, have a wonderful Monday!



No comments: