Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scrapping/Cropping Mania!

I just can't stop scrapbooking!!! It's so much fun, and there are just endless possibilities of what you can do with a few pictures.
I had a great time at The Scrapbook Tree today. I worked on two pages today. One Winnie The Pooh page of my cousin James, and a page of my cousin and I using pictures from when we were little. I think I am done with the Pooh page, but then again you can always find something new to add. I still have to add the title and embellishments to the other page so it's a work in progress. 
I went to Michael's today looking for the much raved about Martha Stewart circle cutter. They were all sold out. But they did have some adorable Amy Butler tool bags and a new Amy Butler line of paper and embellishments, but I passed. It was only 25% off, so I'll wait until it's off sale a use a coupon!! I did pick up some clay today, so I'm going to try to make some bugs in the next few days since I am totally sold out!
Here are the layouts that I worked on. (Works in Progress)





No comments: