Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend. Mine hasn't been too bad, except that I have had to work all weekend. I guess that's what happens in retail management. 
I have not blogged in awhile because I just have been super busy working. Hopefully things will slow down this week and I will be able to get some things done. I did finish the page of me and my cousin, and also made a one page layout of my cousin and brother. Those pictures will be posted below.
I also found another great site called Craft Gossip it has a section for every art/craft you could imagine. From knitting to scrapbooking. Plus tons of links and articles. Something for you to check out if you get bored. Just click HERE
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! Say a prayer for all those who have lost a loved one, and remember the good times you shared.





No comments: