Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Scrapbooking At The Tree

I spent Monday scrapbooking at the tree (www.scrapbooktreeandstampgarden.com). I got a few pages done, and had a lot of fun as usual. I worked on 2 layouts. One of the Ann Arbor Art Fair from last year, and one of Cedar Point. I got the Ann Arbor one done, I still have to make a title for the Cedar Point page, and maybe add some more embellishments. I also worked on an accordian album with my brothers graduation pictures. I got the album from archiver's for around 3.00 and then just added some paper, embellishments, and pictures. It's super easy to do and comes out looking pretty darn good for a 3.00. 
The cupcakes, and lollipop are now available in the Etsy Shop. I'm planning on working on new clay figures this week, so check back over the weekend and next week for some new items in Etsy Shop. Have a good day.





No comments: