Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 New Layouts

I went cropping yesterday and had a great time. I finished 2 layouts, and I altered a notebook that will now become my sketch book (check back tomorrow for that). I love hearing comments so please feel free to leave some. 

Also a thanks to everyone who has applied for the Pink Sketches Blog design team. This is going to be a really tough choice, please keep the entries coming. Your last day to submit your application is August 7th. If you need more info on applying check out the website or email me at kelli11181984@mac.com

Now on to the layouts.

The first layout is for Got? Sketch #65. All the patterned paper is from the Archaic line fromBasic Grey, the ribbon is from my lss and the chipboard letters are from Joann's. The giggle ticket is an adage ticket from Tim Holtz.

The next layout I did was based off Sketch 17 from Triple The Sketch. This layout (patterned paper and embellishments) is made with the Vita Bella Collection from My Little Yellow Bicycle. The letters are grungeboard by Tim Holtz, inked by me. And Prima daisy doodle Flowers in green apple (now available at Michael's).






7 comments:

Janet said...

gorgeous layouts! I especially like the border on the second one! TFS!

Heather said...

Cute layouts. Love the picture in the first one.

Lily said...

perfect paper choices for both of these layout. Love all the fun little details. Cute baby

Susan Beth said...

Wow! Great layouts! I love your style!

Heather Bares said...

great layouts!

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts! Thanks for playing along at Triple the Sketch. Hope you see you this week for #18 :)
~Chelsea

Anonymous said...

I am getting some great ideas from your site!!
Thanks for sharing!