Tuesday, July 15, 2008

YAWN.......


Wow, I'm am tired, really tired. I can't wait to get a few days off of work.
I finally downloaded Photoshop so I can start doing some digital scrapbooking. There is only 1 problem. I have no idea where to start. I was a print shop pro user on my pc, but now that I've switched to mac I decided I better get the best. So I'll be playing around with that for the next few days trying to figure it out.
The blog really has been booming over the past week. The site counter is already over 2000 hits, I can't believe it. It's sort of switching from an etsy blog to a scrapbooking blog. Which is cool, but I am still going to be working on my etsy stuff too. If you look to the right <----- I am like number 120 on the top scrapbooking blogs. I started at number 298 or something like that, so I think I'm doing pretty darn good. I've had a lot of great response from my pencil lines sketch, and a ton of wonderfully nice emails so thanks everyone!!!!
Tomorrow I'm headed to the Ann Arbor Art Fair. My aunt, cousin and I go every year. There is nothing like it. Hundreds of artists lining the streets of the University of Michigan campus displaying some of the most amazing art you will ever see. If your in the area check it out. Stay tuned tomorrow evening for a review of the Art Fair, and tons of pictures I'm sure.

6 comments:

mborrero said...

cute picture

Suz said...

What a cutie!

Congrats on your blog becoming so popular. Your etsy stuff is too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Have you checked out Jessica Spragues blog for ps tips? Every friday she posts a tutorial. Lots of great stuff.

muirwoodsue said...

HI Kelli, Cute blog. I'm usually a lurker at 2 peas, but I'm trying to "get out more". I'm from Michigan and lived in Ann Arbor when I went to college a million years ago. Loved the art fair. Have a great time and I think your little doggie is adorable!
Sue

Krissynae said...

You little fur-baby is so cute. My two babies fall asleep the same way. They look so sweet, but you know they are rotten. Well you are now up to 114 of the top scrapbooking blogs. Great work..

SplendidlyImperfect said...

OMG, your dog is so cute. She looks absolutely blissful in that photo!

Sucker for little dogs --->