Monday, July 14, 2008

And The Winner Is........


The winner of The Pink Chihuahua Art double feature blog promo is Art by Mar
Now I will be the first to admit that I have never really been a jewelry person. I either lose it, or I can just never find anything I like. But Art by Mar takes jewelry in a new direction. The necklaces and rings are made from original art prints and paintings. It really provides something new and fresh to a category that has so many competitors. I can not believe how many jewelry makers there are on etsy, it really is amazing. It's wonderful to see something so unique. So please go check out Art by Mar!!! Hopefully you find something you like.

I also want to thank everyone again for their participation. I will be extending the blog feature from the weekend. I will leave the post up below until Wednesday. Have a great day and please check back for future etsy promotions.

3 comments:

Krissynae said...

What a great piece of jewelry. It is beautiful. She does great work,

Anonymous said...

Good job Art by Mar!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Beautiful jewelry! Great feature!