Monday, July 28, 2008

Exciting News

Over the weekend my package of the Vita Bella Collection arrived from Two Peas. Wow did I get a lot of stuff. lol. I originally thought it was about 40 papers and a few embellishments. Boy was I wrong, lol. I got about 70 papers and just about 2 of every sticker, brad, and embellishment from the collection. I plan on using it for a mini book of my trip to Chicago, but I think I am going to have quite a bit extra. Don't you think??? lol. Hey, who can pass up a 75% off sale? Here it is, sitting on my VERY MESSY desk, don't mind the clutter.

I also have some other very exciting news. I am starting my own scrapbook sketch challenge site. Pink Sketches Blog will launch August 17th. Each week it will feature a different sketch made by myself or the design team. Scrapbookers around the world will get to interpret the sketch in their own layouts and then post them on the site. Right now I'm getting together my design team if you are interested in joining the team you can find out more information HERE.
Today I am off to crop at The Scrapbook Tree. Hopefully to use some of this Vita Bella Collection. Have a great day, and check back tomorrow for some new layouts! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a great bunch of product! Have fun creating with it!

Danielle said...

Have fun playing with your new goodies. And congrats on the new blog. I just may have to apply.