Thursday, July 31, 2008

Terrific Thursday

I have another day off work, so I am headed back to The Scrapbook Tree to get some more work done. My plan is to work on Pencil Lines Sketch #95, stuff for Pink Sketches, and possibly start a mini book. If you haven't seen it yet, I made a new layout/header for Pink Sketches. I am very proud of it. I think I'm finally getting the hang of photoshop elements.
I can't believe I only have a week and a half until I go to Chicago. I am totally not prepared, I have a million things to do. I don't really have directions to anything. The only sure things is I have my tickets, and I booked a hotel. lol. 
Oh, and I forgot the most wonderful news, one of my layouts is going to be published in Scrapbook News + Review. It's my very first publication so I'm very excited about it! I'll post more details when I get them.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday, check back tomorrow for new layouts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your toot!

Sandra Collins said...

Congrats!!! Your work is awesome

Danielle said...

Congrats! And the sketch blog title looks great.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Congratulations on getting published! How exciting!

Just Sew Sue said...

Congrats. Love your sketch book.

Sue

mborrero said...

very cool congratulations

living creating & appreciating
my blog