Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sketch Book

Since I'm launching Pink Sketches in a few weeks, I decided to alter a notebook and make it a "sketch book". I'm going to print all my sketches in 4 x 4 size on photo paper, then put them in my sketch book with a little note about them or a picture of the layout I made from them. 
Products used: My Dearest Paper by Sassafras Lass, October Afternoon Give a Hoot Rub Ons and patterned paper, Brown Platform Thickers, a plain white notebook from archiver's.

Front




Sneak Peek Inside 


Back
Hope you enjoyed. It's my first real altered item. If you are also a fan of sketches and would like to join the Pink Sketches Design Team make sure you check out http://pinksketches.typepad.com/


8 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute! I love the whimsical look of it.

jillconyers said...

Love your choice of pp for the sketch book.

Good luck with your new sketch site!

stinker said...

What an adorable book! And a great idea to print them on photo paper and then add your ideas, etc.

Lily said...

great idea. Love the look of this.

Heather Bares said...

love this!

Stacey Michaud said...

Oh, ooooh! I love this little notebook! I would be so excited every time I used it if I were you!

Anonymous said...

You little book is too cute! What great papers to use for it! LOVE your idea of having this for sketches.

Krissynae said...

Beautiful sketch book. Love the shadow of Bambi. Great job.