Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Check for an Update....


Check for an update on here later tonight. I originally came online to make a post of my new layouts, well i headed over to two peas in a bucket and they had 75% off the Vita Bella collection. So I kind of ordered everything. LOL. OMG this is a sickness. I thought it would be perfect to make a mini book of my trip to chicago. Where else could I get a whole collection with embellishments for $40?????? I think I ordered something like 40 sheets of 12 x 12. It is a beautiful collection and I think it will great with my chicago pics. Have a great day and check back after 8 pm for the new layouts. I'm off to work!

1 comment:

My Patterned Mind said...

Finally, someone who shares the same sickness that I do. lol. I'm addicted to pattern paper too!