Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!!!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. I slept in late, and now I just have to get motivated, get my butt off the computer, and get moving. I'm going to take the dogs for a walk then I'm headed to a B.B.Q. with the family, which will hopefully provide some great scrapbooking pages. 
Have you ever gotten on the computer and before you know it, its 3 hours later? That happened to me last night when I started looking at scrapbook sites. I just kept getting more and more inspired and before I knew it I added about 15 websites to my bookmarks as favorites. Here are a few you should definitely check out.

ScrapART Designs -  She made seriously one of the cutest mini books that I have ever seen. The colors are absolutely stunning and the pictures of her adorable pug are even cuter.

Pencil Lines - This is a scrapbooking sketch site. Each week there is a new sketch then scrapbookers from all of the world, post their completed version of the sketch. I think I'm going to try it!

Collection of Moments - I discovered Sasha's site from Pencil Lines. Her pages are just amazingly stunning!! A must see.

Pink Paislee Blog - Rebecca is another AMAZING scrapbooker. Stunning pages, and creative ideas.

Got Sketch? - Another sketch site, that I'm thinking about giving a try.

1 comment:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

YES, so true about losing track of the time when on the computer..especially at night! Thanks for the scrapbook website links.

Pfeiffer Photos
digital photo prints & notes

http://www.pfeifferphotos.blogspot.com

http://www.pfeifferphotos.etsy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pfeifferphotos