Sunday, July 20, 2008

You know you are a scrapbooker if you.......


Im super busy cooking pasta and salads for my brother's graduation party. I think we have cooked around 10 lbs. of pasta, it is crazy!!! So I really don't have an exciting post today. I did however make a trip to michael's and picked up 2 magazines and a few sheets of S.E.I. paper. I was flipping through Memory Maker's Magazine and seen a cute little article that I thought I would share as a post today.
You know you are a scrapbooker if you:
1. Use cardstock to select the paint colors in your home.
2. End up with bits of paper stuck to your shoe.
3. Own a red eye pen
4. Approach every event as a scrapbook layout
5. Photograph your child in a particular outfit because it coordinates with patterned paper.
6. Look at every item in your junk drawer as a possible embellishment
7. Can spot a new paper collection immediately.
8. Think that hybrid is something other than a type of plant.
9. Carry your camera in your purse at all times.
10. Dream of an organized well stocked scrap space.
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone, I am headed to the beach for the grad party. Then tomorrow I am headed bright an early to go cropping at The Scrapbook Tree . So hopefully I will have some layouts to share by tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Krissynae said...

Congrats on your brother graduation. I must say that is a lot of pasta. Oh that makes me hungry..

a. said...

Wow!! I guess I am an over the top scrapper (I can't tell you how many times I have caught myself doing #5...shame on me)!!! teeehehehehe...

Sheri said...

This post was so funny..Okay, I am a scrapbooker!! and I think my husband is one too.. as he was the one to suggest taking pictures of my gallbladder surgery this past weekend... Love your scraproom

sheri