Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Layouts (updated)

I updated these layouts today by taking new pictures. I think they turned out a lot better.

Whoooo Loves You? - I used all October Afternoon patterned paper. I just love the little deer. This layout I did for Pencil Lines Sketch # 94. I think it turned out great I really love it.






Ann Arbor Art Fair 2008 - A multi picture layout, I've never done one with pictures this small. I really like the way it turned out, even though all the pictures are small you can still see the art.
I also started another layout. It's a picture of my baby cousin at our favorite ice cream shop Culver's. I still have to add embellishments.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I Love these!!

denine zielinski said...

Cute layouts!

Linda Beeson said...

Your layouts are so fun! I haven't been to a crop in so long!!!

This is me: Sweet Pete said...

very cute, love the blue/gree paper. That's just yummy!

Charleen said...

love 'em! AND the sketch.

Lydia Siegel said...

Awesome sketch and beautiful los!

Jennifer said...

Hi there, just wanted to post and say HI from another MI scrapper. Love your layouts and that sketch :)

Heather Bares said...

cute layouts!!!!

Staci said...

Fantastic LOs! TFS.