Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Thursday

It's finally Thursday, and that means a day off of work for me! Woohoo! I'm heading to Joann's to see if they have any new scrapbooking supplies, then I'm off the lunch with my cousin and my aunt. My order of the Vita Bella Collection shipped yesterday from Two Peas. I can't wait to get my hands on it and start making my mini book. I've also been looking into getting some pages published and joining a scrapbook design team. I think it would be a wonderful way to communicate with other scrapbookers, and a great way to showcase my art. If your also interested in learning about getting your layouts published I recommend Pub Calls it's a blog that lists sites that are calling for a designer/layout etc. 
A big congratulations to Kelly Purkey  for becoming a member or the Two Peas Garden Girls design team!!! If you have never checked out Kelly's blog before make sure you check it out. Her work is AMAZING!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Have fun shopping!!