Saturday, July 5, 2008

Some New Layouts

I decided to finally post a few new scrapbook layouts I have made over the past few weeks. For some reason the pics are a little blurry, I'm still working on taking good pictures of my layouts. If you have any tips let me know. I think the layout of the aquarium is one of my all time favorites. It just all fell together perfectly. I love the colors, and for the first time I used eyelets with the Crop A Dile!!!!!! Hey I'm a beginner don't laugh! lol! Enjoy the layouts and check back tomorrow for more.


5 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Great LO's! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Great Blog!! Would love to be added I sell handmade jewelry here is my blog address..http://originals-by-terri.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not a scrapper, but I think your LOs are great! And even though I don't scrapbook (sometimes I do altered books) I subscribe to scrapscene.com Good stuff!
Going to check out all your links...!

BTW, I found you via Etsy. My shop is treasurefield.etsy.com --just an eclectic mix of art and jewelry. :)
alisa R.

Stella & Sugar said...

nice to see a fellow scrapp nut!
sugarpressstudios.etsy.com-shabby chic artwork and vintage finds
and stellahannigan.etsy.com-modern bags, totes, journals, greeting cards and more